Highlights | Details | Rates | Printable Brochure
Medical insurance for students studying outside their home country is available for as little as $38 per month. See our rate page for more details.
Coverage is available to:
- International students registered in U.S. schools
- U.S. registered students studying outside the U.S.
Meets or exceeds the requirements set by:
- The Department of State
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- University International Student Departments
- University Study Abroad programs
You can choose…
…from two student medical insurance plans, depending on the Medical Expenses coverage limit you prefer or the limit that your school requires. The choices are: $250,000 or $300,000 per incident.
It’s easy to enroll in Study USA-HealthCare™.
- Review the Plan Details
- Click the Buy Now link to enroll
- Your receipt, Confirmation, Description of Coverage, and ID card will be sent via email
* This benefit is $10,000 for international students studying in the U.S.
||Plan A Limit
||Plan B Limit
|Medical Expenses, per incident
|Emergency Medical Evacuation
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment
|Mental or Nervous Disorders &
Alcohol & Substance Abuse Benefits*
|Repatriation of Remains
Study USA-HealthCare is underwritten by The Insurance Company of the State of Pennsylvania. The Insurance Company of the State of Pennsylvania, a Pennsylvania Insurance Company, has its principal place of business at 70 Pine Street, New York, NY 10270. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC #19429
©1997-2010 USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services